Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can sitting in a sauna help clear acne

« ...I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face....
...As far as acne is concern, this seems to be true. There is no one single treatment that will work for everyone all the time. With that said, quite a number of acne sufferers have found these natural, home remedies useful or even more effective than over the counter and prescription medications. Although these remedies may not be help everyone, for those who find them effective, those remedies work very well....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Acnezine is by far one of the best products we have ever tried. Results were visible in just two weeks. There was less redness and puffiness, and the scars seem to be disappearing. Definitely worth a try!...»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne clean produto natural, getting rid of acne on arms, acne returning after going off birth control

No comments: