Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne treatments

« ...So I was back to having acne again, but I did eventually find a way to stay permanently acne-free - by changing my diet. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....
...Drink too much alcohol. I know from personal experience in the past that drinking excessive quantities of my favorite drink, red wine, has many alarming consequences, including inflammation of the skin and outbreaks of acne. I learned now how to deal with that and the consequence was a dramatic improvement in my overall health and my acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...- Use oatmeal if you have an oily face. Oatmeal is proven to work wonders with skin. Simply mix some oatmeal with water, until it gets thick and looks pasty. Spread evenly across your face and keep it on for around 10-20 minutes, twice each day. Rinse with cool water....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how much for laser skin care for acne, what to not eat to not get acne, how to use honey to cure acne

No comments: