Thursday, October 2, 2008

Does ziana work with acne

« ...Whatever method is chosen, you are likely to find one medication that will work well to help treat and prevent breakouts of your skin. There are many to choose from, so choose wisely. It may take a try or too, but it's a step toward cleaner, healthier and much more beautiful skin....
...Lemon juice and rose water makes up an effective solution that can get rid of your acne, and the marks left behind by acne. And from my personal experience it's the most effective out of any other acne treatments. What you do is actually quite simple, you mix these two ingredients together, 50/50% each. Then you apply the solution to a cotton pad or sponge which you then apply to your acne marks. Leave on for 30 minutes or so, then wash off with warm water!...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!...»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: acne top moizurizers, how to prevent back and chest acne, best non-prescription acne treatment

No comments: